At Arlington Industries Group we’re proud of our achievements in the aerospace and automotive sectors. We are well invested and continually growing revenues.
- December 2013 – formation of Arlington Industries Group through acquisitions of Remploy Limited (automotive) & AIM Engineering Limited (aerospace)
- December 2013 – Remploy Limited – rebranded to Rempower Ltd
- November 2014 – acquisition of Aerotech Design Consultants Limited (rebranded to AIM Design Co Limited)
- September 2015 – acquisition of DPE Automotive Ltd (rebranded to Arlington Automotive Ltd)
- April 2016 – Rempower Ltd – rebranded to Arlington Automotive Ltd
- June 2016 – acquisition of North West Precision Limited (NWP) – more here
- July 2016 – acquisition of EDV UK Ltd – more here
- Number of Employees: 650+
- Number of sites: 10 (9 UK, 1 FR).